Our board of directors is an active and involved group of volunteers that provide guidance, governance and oversight for Yolo Farm to Fork’s mission, operations, and program effectiveness. They come from a variety of backgrounds and represent communities throughout Yolo County.
• (President) Suzanne Falzone, Learning Designs, Woodland Resident
• (Vice President) Marianne Ferrendelli, Plainfield Elementary, WJUSD
• (Secretary) Jessica Friedman, Woodland Unified School District, Davis Resident
• (Treasurer) Meiling Hunter, West Sacramento School Garden Network
• Karri Pina, Director of Food Services, Washington Unified School District, West Sacramento Resident
• Ioanna (Yanna) Iatridis, Professor, Woodland Community College, Davis Resident
• Cesar Torres, MyCali Designs Consulting, Woodland Resident
• Andrew Codd, Yolo County Office of Education
• Robin Schlesser, InterWest Insurance, Zamora Resident
• Kendra Stanley, Healthy Organizing Consulting, Esparto Resident
Director In Memorium
• Dorothy Peterson, Founding Board Member, Educator, and Friend
It is with heavy hearts that Yolo Farm to Fork announces the passing of Dorothy Peterson, a founding member of Davis Farm to School Program and Yolo Farm to Fork. She was a champion of garden-based learning for every child. A public school teacher for 37 years, Dorothy was a shining light for our community and knew how to get things done. Her energy and spirit were contagious. She will be missed.
February 7, 1940 – April 7, 2016