Our board of directors is an active and involved group of volunteers that provide guidance, governance and oversight for Yolo Farm to Fork’s mission, operations, and program effectiveness. They come from a variety of backgrounds and represent communities throughout Yolo County.
• (President) Suzanne Falzone, Learning Designs
• (Vice President) Marianne Ferrendelli, Plainfield Elementary
• (Secretary) Jessica Friedman, Woodland Unified School District, Davis Resident
• (Treasurer) Meiling Hunter, West Sacramento School Garden Network
• Ruth Coleman, Sustainable Harvest Coffee Importers
• Karri Pena, Director of Food Services, Washington Unified School District
• Ana Duffey, Educator, Davis Joint Unified School District
• Cesar Torres, MyCali Designs & Consulting
• Andrew Codd, Yolo County Office of Education
Director In Memorium
• Dorothy Peterson, Davis Farm to School Chair
It is with heavy hearts that Yolo Farm to Fork announces the passing of Dorothy Peterson a founding member of the Davis Farm to School program, as well as Yolo Farm to Fork. She was a champion of garden-based learning for every child. A public school teacher for 37 years, Dorothy was a shining light for our community and knew how to get things done. Her energy and spirit were contagious. She will be missed.