Chef John at Park Winters has given us a sneak peak of the Spring Gala menu for March 20th. The elegant event is an opportunity to enjoy an upscale dinner using fresh local food and wines. All proceeds from ticket sales and donations go to benefit the programs of Yolo Farm to Fork and the 43 edible garden-learning projects throughout Yolo County.
To purchase tickets, visit EventBrite.
In collaboration with YoloArts’ Artful Plate Program, Yolo Farm to Fork is offering a limited number of decorative dinner plates at the Spring Gala. Yolo Farm to Fork and YoloArts commissioned local artist Laura Hanke to produce the original artwork. “Winters Walk” is inspired by the Inn at Park Winters, and reminds us to slow down, take a deep breath, and enjoy the world in the present moment. All proceeds benefit the programs of Yolo Farm to Fork.
Join us March 20th and experience the magic for yourself.
MINI-GARDEN GRANT APPLICATIONS OPEN!
La Tourangelle, a Woodland producer of artisanal nut and olive oils, and Nugget Markets is partnering with Yolo Farm to Fork to offer mini-grants of up to $500 to sustain edible school gardens in Yolo County.
Applications are due March 31, 2017.
Download an application HERE!
- March 11 – UC Davis Arboretum Plant Sale
- March 15 – Gardening 101 Workshop at 5:15pm @ Bauer Memorial Garden
- March 28 – 30 – Kids Cooking Class! @ The Davis Co-Op
- March 18 – Tractor Family Fest @ California Agriculture Museum
- March 22 – Eat Your Science with Alton Brown @ UC Davis
- March 27 – 29 – California Farm to School and Garden Conference
- March 28-30 – Kids Cooking Class! @ The Davis Co-Op