- Bring local, farm-fresh food to school lunches;
- Provide garden- and farm-based education to elementary students;
- Establish recycling and composting programs;
- Establish and support school gardens; and
- Help Yolo County residents get to know where their food comes from and the farmers who grow it.
We are a private nonprofit organization with a very modest budget (no federal or state funds). We run mostly on dedicated and passionate volunteer power and community support.
Your generosity allows our work to grow and thrive – and directly impacts how many children our programs reach.
Please help us sustain and expand our programs into 2016!
To donate using Paypal or your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards, please click on the Donate button below. You are not required to have a Paypal account to donate; we simply use Paypal as our secure payment gateway for all credit card transactions. We do not access or retain financial account information.
If you would prefer to send a check, please mail it to:
Yolo Farm to Fork
1280 Santa Anita Court, Suite #100
Woodland, CA 95776
Our Tax ID number is: 68-0254919